Conner has over nine (9) teams adding up to 200 student-athletes between soccer and football and over 60 band members of our marching band that use most of the field time.
- With turf, the entire student body and community would automatically be able to utilize the field throughout the year during all types of seasonal weather
- Band, Baseball, Softball and other school groups would instantly benefit using the multi-purpose turf field.
- A turf field would provide Conner student athletes a safer playing environment by reducing and preventing injuries as well as adding to an athletes longevity.
- Conner High School would save time and money maintaining a multi-purpose turf field.
- Cutting down on water and grass supplies would help conserve the environment.
- A multi-purpose turf field will provide a funding mechanism for Conner which would offset future cost to Conner athletic teams as well as help fund multiple school activities and groups.